عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة
يشرفنا دخولكم على هذا المنتدى
يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا
ادارة المنتدي
منتدى عائلة أبوبكر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى عائلة أبوبكر إدارة يوسف

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تسعد منتديات عائلة أبوبكر بتواجدكم وحضوركم ، وتتمنى لكم الفائدة والمتعة ، نستقبل ملاحظاتكم وإقتراحاتكم من خلال قسم الاقتراحات للأعضاء ، ومن خلال رابط المراسلة سجل معنا وكن على علم بكل جديد لنجعل منتدى عائلة أبوبكر الأفضل ولنوصل عدد أعضاء منتدانا إلى أكبر عدد ممكن وشكراً لتعاونكم معنا
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
مواضيع مماثلة
    المواضيع الأخيرة
    » صور محمد عساف للبلاك بيري,صور محمد عساف للجوال,صور محمد عساف
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 6:20 pm من طرف yousef abu baker

» صور النجم محمد عساف
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 6:18 pm من طرف yousef abu baker

» صور المشترك الفلسطيني ليث أبو جودة في ستار اكاديمي 10
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 6:11 pm من طرف yousef abu baker

» Hamada Helal ft Shahinaz Diaa - Ekhtarna Elboad /أغنية أختارنا البعد - حماده هلال وشاهيناز ضياء
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 5:52 pm من طرف yousef abu baker

» متفرقيـن | محمد عساف
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 5:50 pm من طرف yousef abu baker

» كارمن - حبيبي مش حبيبي ريمكس | Carmen - Habibi Mosh Habibi Remix
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 5:47 pm من طرف yousef abu baker

» محمد_عساف - يابو حسين | Mohammed Assaf - Yabo Hussein
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 5:45 pm من طرف yousef abu baker

» عساف - لوين بروح | Assaf - La Wayn Brouh فيديو كليب
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 5:44 pm من طرف yousef abu baker

» ارفع راسك هذا سلاحك - محمد عساف Raise Your Head High- Mohammed Assaf
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أكتوبر 22, 2014 5:43 pm من طرف yousef abu baker

تابعنا على
    بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English Facebo10
    فعاليات العائلة

بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English

اذهب الى الأسفل 
    كاتب الموضوعرسالة
    yousef abu baker
    المدير العام
    المدير العام
    yousef abu baker

عدد المساهمات : 369
    تاريخ التسجيل : 20/01/2011

بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English Empty
    مُساهمةموضوع: بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English   بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English I_icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 02, 2012 10:02 am

Town Heriba

Herbia before 1948

The village was located in the southern coastal plain in a patch of flat land covered by sand dunes. The side road linking the coastal road that runs two kilometers to the east, which allowed it to connect Gaza and Ashkelon. And dating site in its history to the Canaanite period, as he was known to the Crusaders, who his furbies. The Arab geographer named Sapphire Hamwi (d. 1220) Verbaia, and pointed to it from the villages of Ashkelon (a glossary, which is mentioned in the Khalidi). City of Ashkelon was significant in the history and flourished in the early days of Islam to be destroyed by the Mamluk Sultan Baybars in 1270 in order to prevent the Crusaders from the use of a starting point for threat Palestine and Egypt. The Herbia witnessed a decisive battle took place in 1244 between Muslim forces and joint force of the Crusaders and took some of them from the Muslims in Syria. In the view of historians that this battle comes to its strategic importance after the Battle of Hattin, which occurred in the year 1187 in the year 1569, was Herbia village in the area of Gaza (Gaza Brigade), in which 963 people. And had been paying taxes on a number of crops such as wheat, barley, grapes, fruit and cotton.

In the late nineteenth century was to form a rectangle on the village, although some homes built with bricks was widespread in the orchards nearby. The village was surrounded basin of water. And a well and several orchards and to the south, there were remnants of a Crusader castle. The population of Muslims at that time. Construction was extended in parallel to the ways in which linked the coastal road. Had Herbia mosque and an elementary school located in the middle. The school opened its doors in 1922, where 124 pupils in the mid-forties.

Because of the location Herbia amid the sand dunes was like Oasis. The rate of sufficient rainfall for farming as it was close to the groundwater from the surface of the earth as a whole. The villagers grow citrus, grapes, bananas and sugar cane. In 1944 \ 1945, a total of 2765 dunums devoted to citrus and bananas, and 4366 dunums of grain and 5706 of acres were irrigated or used for orchards. Demonstrate the many effects in the village it was inhabited in ancient times. These include effects on the tower and the remains of buildings and ponds located to the south-west. It was found that the experience of honor is a town Djoklitianopouls Romanian (which was also known as Sravea and from here its name derived from Arabic) and to the east a little, there was a Byzantine site is Khirbet Yasmina Occupation Depopulation

Difficult to determine accurately the time of occupation, although it was undoubtedly a target for attack in October \ October 1948, during the process of Yoav (see Berbera, the Gaza district). Bombed by air on 15-16 October \ October with other towns and villages in the region. In the later of the same process plans for an attack on Herbia, but (the date of the War of Independence) provides that the attack was postponed when news arrived of the existence of a large Egyptian force stationed in the village. It is likely that the village fell into the hands of Israeli forces in early November \ November, long dreadlocks occupation - which is located a few kilometers to the north of them - at the end of Yoav.

Israeli settlements on village lands

Held Mstamrta Zikim (104 113) and Karmiya (106 112) for the years 1949 and 1950, on the territory of the village. The settlement of Yad Mordechai (108 110), which was founded in 1943, has expanded to occupies the lands of the village.

The Village Today

Was left with only mosque (which is now used as storage), and the house of Mohamed Attia and covers the cactus plant, chamomile, bramble and sycamore site. The land adjacent Wesera wheat, avocado, and other crops.

(108 114
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
    https://abu-baker.yoo7.com

بحث عن بلدة هربيا باللغة الانجليزية English
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
    صفحة 1 من اصل 1
     مواضيع مماثلة
    -
    » دورة تعلم اللغة الانجليزية خطوة بخطوة مع منتديات عائلة ابوبكر

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
    منتدى عائلة أبوبكر :: المنتدى التعليمي-
    انتقل الى: